Consumer interest in healthy foods continues to rise. Leverage this growing demand.
Reasons to Attend
- Understand nutrition fundamentals
- Get behind-the-scene insights on nutrition trends
- Discover more about current health issues relevant to your business
- Learn from nutrition marketing case studies
- Maximize the success of your product innovations and nutrition communications
Who Should Attend
- Marketing and Sales Professionals
- Agency Partners in Public Relations and Advertising
- Professionals in the Food, Beverage & Grocery Industries
- Product Development and Consumer Relations Representatives
A full-day of interactive learning, with group discussions, polls, small group work and presentations by Sue Mah and Lucia Weiler – Registered Dietitians, nutrition experts, trailblazers and advocates for healthy eating!
The course includes the following 5 modules:
– Module 1: Nutrition Fact, Fiction & Controversies
– Module 2: Dare to Compare
– Module 3: Key Trends & Drivers of Consumer Food Choices and Market Innovations – includes food / nutrition / health / regulatory / labelling trends
– Module 4: Inspiring Innovation
– Module 5: Inspiring Nutrition Communication (case studies)
Sue Mah, MHSc, RD, PHEc & Lucia Weiler, BSc, RD, PHEc
– Registered Dietitians and Co-Founders, Nutrition for NON-Nutritionists
Sue and Lucia are experienced, dynamic course facilitators, offering their deep and diverse nutrition expertise and insights with an engaging teaching style. They are leaders in the profession and known as trailblazers and advocates for healthy eating who help unlock food’s potential. Together, they bring over 45 years of experience in food/nutrition marketing, regulatory affairs, strategy and communications.
Great “inspired’ educational day….definitely worth the time away from the office.
-Dawn Ehler, Director, National Accounts, Foodservice, A. Lassonde Inc.
A great course for anyone in consumer marketing with clients in the food/nutrition business.
-Sharon Rainey, Senior Public Relations Professional
This course offers a comprehensive overview of both the essential basics and the contemporary issues in the world of nutrition. Sue & Lucia demonstrate a rich knowledge base so that they can address questions that are important to those attending, so that everyone feels the course caters to them.
-Anna Olson, Chef, Host of Fresh with Anna Olson on Food Network Canada
Register for our 11th annual course
Wednesday April 18, 2018
University of Toronto