Nutrition for NON-Nutritionists™ is a hands-on educational course specifically designed to help your business leverage the growing consumer interest in nutrition and healthy foods. Since 2007, the course has reached hundreds of food and beverage professionals across Canada.
Reasons to Attend
Course facilitators and nutrition experts Sue Mah and Lucia Weiler bring over 45 years of combined experience in nutrition marketing, regulatory affairs, strategy and communications. Their interactive and engaging teaching style will help you:
- understand nutrition fundamentals
- get behind-the-scene insights on nutrition trends
- discover more about consumer and health issues relevant to your business
- learn from nutrition marketing case studies
- maximize the success of your product innovations and nutrition communications
Who Should Attend
- marketing and sales professionals
- agency partners in public relations and advertising
- professionals in food, beverage and grocery industries
- product development and consumer relations representatives
- chefs and foodservice professionals
Nutrition for NON-Nutritionists™ is offered as a one day public course or is customized to meet your in-company business needs.
Wed April 18, 2018
University of Toronto
81 St. Mary Street
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Full-day and half-day courses also available in-house.
For more information, please contact